Side event at the Bonn Climate Change Conference – lunch provided!
Join us for this interactive side event at the UNFCCC intersessionals in Bonn to hear the latest science on the value of the 1.5°C limit for the Global Stocktake’s main themes – mitigation, adaptation, and means of implementation.
The event will explore cutting-edge research on 1.5-aligned pathways, the implications of overshooting, and the co-benefits and trade-offs of mitigation actions.
Paul Dodds, Professor of Energy Systems, UCL Energy Institute
- Carlon Mendoza, Climate Policy Advisor – Climate Justice, Climate Analytics
- Claire Fyson, Co-Head of Policy, Climate Analytics
- Harry Kennard, Researcher, Climate Services for a Net Zero Resilient World
- Piers Forster, Professor of Climate Physics and Director of the Priestley Centre for Climate Futures, University of Leeds
- Iliana Cardenes, International Climate Science Lead, DESNZ, UK Government
Followed by a networking lunch.
This joint event is hosted by Climate Analytics, University of Leeds, UK Government and University College London.